We may amend this privacy statement at any time, and you should regularly check this privacy statement for any amendments.
2. If you are simply browsing this website, then we do not collect any personal data relating to you.
If you want to send a request to us, you can do so using the Contact Us form and you will therefore be required to provide certain information via the form, including your name, email address, company and position. You may also submit personal data if you want to sign up to our email alert service, including your name, email address, company and position.
We use your personal data provided via our Contact Us form to deal with your request and use personal data provided when signing up to our email alert service to send email alerts to you. We will only keep your data for as long as necessary for such purposes.
If you would like to find our what personal data we have saved for you please fill in the form here.
3. We also collect a certain amount of statistical information concerning usage of the Website, but cannot use that data to identify you. Origin Enterprises plc will make no attempt to identify individual users, or to associate any technical data collected with any individual user.
We also use session variables on the forms on the site. Session variables track user activity for the browser session only. For example, if you submit the Contact Us form and then go back to the form again during the same session, the values you entered for the fields will be stored for this session. When you close the browser, this information will not be stored. The difference between a cookie and a session variable is that cookies are stored in a user’s hard disk, whereas session variables are not.
4. We may disclose your information to subsidiary companies within the Origin Group or if required by law. However we will not otherwise disclose information without your consent.
5. You may be able to link to third party websites from the Website, but we cannot guarantee that those third party sites will respect your privacy in the same way we do.
6. If you have any queries in relation to this Policy or wish to access the information we hold about you, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also in certain circumstances be entitled to have your information erased or rectified and if this is the case, then you should also contact us at email@example.com.